Davanagere(Agencies): Around 40 students of a primary school on Saturday fell ill after reportedly having the 40 students of a primary school  at Chikkabidarahalli village in Harihara taluk, about 30 km from here.
   
According to police,the students fell ill after consuming food in which a lizard had fallen.
   
All the students were admitted to a government hospital, where they are recovering, police said.
   
Senior officials visited the school after which a case of negligence was registered against the cook who prepared the food, They added.