The choreographer-director, in the meantime, is completing some sequences in Mumbai.

A source says, "There were certain issues with the visa of a few unit members. The makers were therefore forced to postpone the shoot."

Remo, however, clarifies that the visa issue was not the major reason why the trip has been deferred.

He says, "It's not that big a deal. We could have managed without some people if they didn't get the visa. It's just that we needed more preparation time. We were supposed to leave for US in the first week of November, but have put it off to the month-end."


Latest news from Entertainment News Desk