New Delhi: Accountancy, also known as the language of finance, is one of the most scoring subjects. Hence, students appearing for Class 12 Commerce stream have a very good chance of scoring heavily.
Jagran Post brings a few tips to help the students appearing for the Accountancy exam on March 17, 2016.
However, one should not leave anything to chance, hence here we share with you a few basic tips to help you crack the exam with confidence and self-belief.
- As soon as you get the question paper give it a good reading. This will help you gauge the nature of questions and the length of the question paper as well.
- Start with the questions which are easiest for you.
- Circle or underline the important terms/words in the question as this will catch your eye easily.
- Always use proper labels as required.
- As you write the answers, show working notes.
- Use a separate column for rough work.
- Even if you know only a part of the answer you must attempt it since you may get some marks for a correct attempt.
- It is advisable that you solve financial statement analysis at the end because of the large calculations involved.
- If you are not able to understand or are stuck at some question, move to other questions and return later to complete the unfinished question.
- Always keep some time for revision.
- Do not leave out any question.
These are simple tips to guide and help you with your exams. For extensive and expert advice ALWAYS consult the Board sites and/or your respective faculties.
Jagran Post wishes you good luck with your exams!