1. Congress spokesperson Raj Babber said that his party does not get involved with the individuals.
2. Babber further said that if the governments in Haryana and Rajasthan have all the documents and files with regard to Vadra and If they feel that anything wrong had happened, they can move the court.
3. He accused Prime Minister Narendra Modi of working for the corporate lobby in India and giving land to big businessmen at throw away prices.
4. "A businessman has been granted land at the rate of Re one per hectare in which we cannot get even a chocolate," he said.
5. Without giving specific details about it, Babbar said it should be probed.