Designer Harsh Gupta, who has a label titled Harsh, suggests how to bring variation in this apparel: (Agencies)
- Neon-coloured jewellery like neckpieces, earrings and bracelets can create a fun look.
- You can even wear a little black dress with gold and silver accessories. Use interesting pieces like brooch, belt or wristwatch in metallic colours.
- You can also create a girly look inspired by 1940's fashion with a black dress. Take a cinched waist black dress with flared hem and throw on some pearl pieces.
- You can even create a look inspired by popular Hollywood actress Audrey Hepburn. Use a statement pearl neckpiece and wear black peep-toes or stilletos.
- Try teaming up your LBD with leather boots, jacket and some denim pieces to give it a grungy twist. Throw in a shrug made of worn-out leather or denim over the dress and team it up with knee-length funky cowboy boots.
Voila, you're ready to rock and roll.
Designer Harsh Gupta, who has a label titled Harsh, suggests how to bring variation in this apparel: