New Delhi: A minor fire broke out in the third floor of Shastri Bhawan, housing several ministries, on Wednesday morning but no one was injured, fire brigade officials said.
The blaze was reported from the third floor of the multi-storeyed building at 11:50 AM and five fire tenders were rushed to the spot which doused the fire in minutes.
"The fire broke out in the electric cable apparently due to short circuit. No one was injured. It was a minor fire," officials said.


Latest News from India News Desk