Dubai: Air India will introduce daily flight services from Dubai to Kochi from January 11, adhering the long-pending demand of Indians living here, the company has announced.
"Air India will be operating Dubai-Kochi-Dubai sector with brand new A320 aircraft with cap of 180 seats," said Melwin D'Silva, Regional Manager– Gulf, Middle East and Africa of Air India.
- With this, the flight operating from Sharjah-Kochi-Sharjah would stand withdrawn effective January 11, he said.
- Air India operates 74 flights per week in and out of Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Sharjah international airports.
- Flight AI-934 on Dubai-Kochi sector will depart from Dubai at 1330 hours and arrive in Kochi at 1910 hours local time, he said.
- Air India and Air India Express operates more than 300 flights per week between India and Gulf countries.
- Air India is also offering an introductory promotional fare of AED 330 one way and AED 785 return with 30 kg free baggage allowance.
Latest News from Business News Desk