On October 3, a BSF trooper was killed and another injured when terrorists attacked the camp of 47 RR in Janbazpora area of Baramulla town. The terrorists, however, managed to escape.
Here Are The 10 Developments:
- Food and medicines with Pakistani marking were recovered from the terrorists, apart from the weapons.
- The terrorists carried AK 47 rifles, grenade launchers, a large quantity of ammunition and GPS for navigation and radio sets for communication, and maps and metric sheets along with food, said the army.
- Three terrorists attacked military camp in Langate town of Kupwara district.
- Heavily armed terrorists dressed in army fatigue attacked the 30 RR camp in Kupwara district.
- The attack was made at 5.30 am on Thursday.
- "There was firing once again on the camp at 6:30 pm as the forces were conducting the search operation," the official said.
- Alert army personnel eliminated and foiled the attack by killing all three terrorists.
- "Three terrorists were killed in the resulting encounter," Colonel Rajesh Kalia, spokesman of the Indian Army's Srinagar-headquartered 15 Corps confirmed the news.
- On Wednesday, National Security Advisor Ajit Doval informed Prime Minister Narendra Modi that more than 100 terrorists were prepared to cross the LoC and launch attacks in India.
- Terrorists attacked an army camp in Kashmir's Uri on September 18th , leaving 19 soldiers dead making it one of the biggest army casualties due to a single terror attack in more than two decades.