The pre-booking of the smartphone, which is best suited for people who demand a long-lasting battery life, opened at noon today on e-commerce websites Amazon.in and Flipkart.com.
Following are the specifications of the device:
- ZenFone Max's lithium-polymer battery offers 37.6 hours of 3G talk time.
- The phone supports 32.5 hours of Wi-Fi web browsing or 72.9 hours of music playback or 22.6 hours of video playback.
- The 5.2 mm thin chassis of the ZenFone Max will be available at ASUS exclusive stores and other retailers from the second fortnight of January,
- The device is packed a 13-megapixel primary and 5-megapixel front Pixel Master camera.
- It device the latest 4G LTE technology for high mobile data speeds and comes with a Qualcomm 8916 (Snapdragon 410) quad-core processor
- The device is clubbed with 2 GB RAM and a 16 GB internal memory with an optional expandable memory of 64GB.
- ZenFone Max also combines durability with a stunning display as it comes with ASUS TruVivid technology for the best clarity, brightness and touch response.
The ZenFone Max smartphone is priced at Rs. 9,999 in India