New Delhi: Asus, the China based technology giant has unveiled its latest budget smartphone Asus ZenFone Go 5.0 LTE (T500) in India. The smartphone is priced at Rs 7,999 and will be available via online shopping website Amazon India and Snapdeal.
Following are the specifications of the device:
- The Asus ZenFone Go 5.0 LTE sports a 5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS display.
- It is powered by 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm MSM8916 SoC (as opposed to quad-core MediaTek MT6580 SoC) that powers the Asus ZenFone Go)
- The device is coupled with 2GB of RAM.
- The Asus ZenFone Go 5.0 LTE has 16GB of inbuilt storage, which can be expanded via microSD card (up to 32GB).
- The company, in addition, is also offering users with 5GB of free lifetime Asus WebStorage.
- The device is packed with an 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, and 5-megapixel front-facing shooter.
- The dual-SIM capable Asus ZenFone Go supports 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, and other standard connectivity options.
- On the software side, the Asus ZenFone Go 5.0 LTE runs Android 4.4 KitKat with the Zen UI skin atop.
- It houses a 2500mAh battery, and comes in Charcoal Black and Pearl White colour options.
The Asus ZenFone Go 5.0 LTE is the company's latest addition to its growing affordable smartphone offering.