"As far as the DDCA is concerned, we discussed the matter at the ICC meeting and it has been decided that the deadline be extended to February 8 (Monday) by which they have to get all the required NOCs. In case they fail to get the NOCs, we have a Plan B ready which we will immediately implement," Thakur told mediapersons today.
     
When asked as to what the 'Plan B' was, Thakur said, "Please wait till February 8. If they fail to get the NOCs, we will let you know."

The DDCA officials are confident that they will pull through this after getting the compliance certificate on lease assessment from the central government's Land & Development Office (L&DO).

The DDCA has submitted the NOC in Delhi High Court along with progress report on the work done on suggested MCD deviation. The court is expected to hear their plea on Monday, the same day as the BCCI deadline.
     
Interestingly, on Monday itself, the top MCD officers are expected to carry out an inspection of Kotla to see the progress of work.

"We have had a meeting with MCD officers. Even they don't want the matches to be shifted. We have requested them to carry out an inspection and give us something in writing so that we can file an affidavit with the BCCI," a senior DDCA official said.

Latest News from Sports News Desk