On her birthday we have enlisted some interesting facts about Alia Bhatt... 6. Bubbly Alia is very good friends with designer Masaba Gupta and they call their gang of girls as 'Spice Girls.'
1. Alia is an ardent foodie. She loves french fries, yoghurt and cold beverages.
2. Not only Alia is a talented actress, but she is also skilled in creating charcoal paintings.
3. Alia has worked as a child artist in 'Sangarsh' (1999) starring Akshay Kumar and Preity Zinta. She played the younger version of Preity's character in this movie.
4. She never wanted to be launched by her father Mahesh Bhatt who is a well known director. She was among 400-500 girls who auditioned for 'Student Of The Year' and Karan Johar decided to cast her on condition that she would lose weight to fit the character of Shanaya in the film.
5. At the time of auditions Alia weighed 67 kgs and she lost 16 kgs to fit herself in the role of Shanaya.
7. Alia, who is often referred to as a chatterbox, is an introvert in real life. She prefers to keep certain things to herself.
8. Though Alia is closer to her mother but she admires her dad Mahesh nonetheless. In fact, the actress feels she has inherited her will power from her dad.
9. Out of all the movies directed by her father, Alia wanted to be a part of Dil hai ki maanta nahi and Hum hain raahi pyar ke.
10. Apart from acting, Alia loves singing also. She has done playback singing for the song 'Sooha Sooha' in Highway and also sang the unplugged version of the soulful track 'Samjhawan' in 'Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania' .
On her birthday we have enlisted some interesting facts about Alia Bhatt...
6. Bubbly Alia is very good friends with designer Masaba Gupta and they call their gang of girls as 'Spice Girls.'