Patna: In a dig at the state government for poor maintenance of roads in Bihar, the BJP on Friday asked it to hand over construction of a proposed bridge over the Ganga to the Centre which has volunteered to take it up.
- State government should re-consider proposal from Centre to undertake Patna-Bidupur bridge construction: Sushil Kumar Modi
- Bihar sought assistance of Rs 2,000 crore from Centre, Rs 3,000 crore as loan from Asian Development Bank: Nitish Kumar
- Gandhi Setu that connects Patna and Hajipur, is in shambles: BJP
- Bihar government should pay heed to the Centre's voluntary offer to construct Gandhi setu bridge: Modi
- Estimated cost may go up to Rs 10,000 crore by the time the bridge gets completed: Modi
Latest News from State News Desk