New Delhi: The Japan based technology company Canon today launched the EOS 1300D DSLR camera in India at Rs 29,995. The double zoom variant will be available at Rs 38,995. Both variants will be available from April 2016 onwards.
Following are the specifications of the camera:
- The EOS 1300D DSLR is equipped with an 18.0 megapixel CMOS sensor and ISO speed expandable up to 12,800,
- The new EOS 1300D is capable of capturing high quality images and FullHD videos.
- The camera comes with WiFi and NFC support which makes it easy to share data on the go.
- The EOS 1300D is clubbed with a 9-point auto-focusing system that allows fast and accurate auto-focusing on the subject.
- The camera's AI Servo AF constantly tracks and focuses on moving subjects such as pets and children, even as the subject moves towards or away from the camera.
- The EOS 1300 D is powered by a DIGIC 4+ dedicated image processor and comes with 18 megapixel APS-C size CMOS sensor.
- The company claims the EOS 1300D to render higher resolution images with lesser noise, even under low-light conditions.
- The high performance optical viewfinder in the camera enables faster framing and higher focusing precision.
- Also, the enhanced 920,000-dot LCD monitor will help users find it easier to check on the focus during Live View shooting.
- The EOS 1300D comes with five creative filters to deliver different creative expressions - soft focus, grainy black and white, toy camera effect, fish-eye effect, and miniature effect.
Canon in January launched five cameras in India, including its high-end mirrorless camera EOS M3 and the EOS M10. While the M3 and the M10 are clearly targeted at professionals who require a smaller camera to use along with their DSLR cameras, the rest three cameras are aimed at the mainstream market.
Also read: Canon launches PowerShot G7X Mark II, EOS 80D in India