1. Drink plenty of fluids: Lack of moisture results into chapped lips. Drinking plenty of water increases the moisture content in the body, making the lips smooth and healthy.
2. Moisturise lips using balm: The moisture content in air is less during winters. Use lip balm to moisturise your lips. Try using solid based chap-stick rather than waxy lip balms.
3. Cover your lips: Use scarf to wrap up your face to save it from bitter cold. This helps to avoid the adverse affect of harsh winters on your lips.
4. Use humidifier: Use humidifier to balance the humidity in your room. This prevents the air from getting dry thus saving your skin and lips from dryness.
5. Use sun protective lip balm: Use a lip balm with an SPF factor of 15 or above to provide protection from the sun.