The higher demand from Indian costumers has led to the rise of the identical products which has pushed customers in the state of quandary. The Xiaomi Redmi Note Prime and Lenovo K3 Note are one such example.
Here we bring you the most precise and succinct comparison of Xiaomi Redmi Note Prime and Lenovo K3 Note.
Xiaomi Redmi Note Prime:
- The Android device will be available at Rs 8499
- The Redmi Note Prime runs on Android 4.4 KitKat-based MIUI 7.
- It is a dual-SIM supporting smartphone that features a 5.5-inch IPS display with a HD (720x1280 pixels)
- The handset is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor
- The device is clubbed with 2GB LPDDR3 of RAM.
- The smartphone includes 16GB of inbuilt storage, which can be expanded via microSD card (up to 32GB).
- The Redmi Note Prime sports a 13-megapixel autofocus rear camera with LED flash, and 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
- The handset is backed by a 3100mAh battery.
- Connectivity options of the Redmi Note Prime include GPRS/ EDGE, 3G, 4G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n with hotspot functionality, Bluetooth v4.0, FM radio, Micro-USB 2.0, USB-OTG and GPS/ A-GPS.
- It measures 154x78.7x9.4mm and weighs 185 grams.
Lenovo K3 Note:
- The Lenovo K3 Note will be available at Rs 9,999
- The phone comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels at a PPI of 401 pixels per inch.
- The Lenovo K3 Note is powered by 1.7GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6752 processor
- The phone is clubbed with 2GB of RAM.
- The phone packs 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 32GB via a microSD card.
- Lenovo K3 Note packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
- The phone is powered by a 2900mAh removable battery.
- It measures 152.60 x 76.20 x 8.00 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 150.00 grams.
- The Lenovo K3 Note is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts two Micro-SIM.
- Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, FM, 3G, 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India).