Here's the recipe to prepare Italian baked egg and vegetable ramekins: (Agencies)
• Plum tomatoes (cut into one-inch chunks): One pound
• Red bell pepper (cut into 3/4-inch pieces): One
• Zucchini (quartered lengthwise, cut crosswise into Â¾-inch chunks): One
• Onion (halved lengthwise, sliced): One
• Garlic cloves (minced): Two * Dried basil: Half teaspoon
• Salt: Half teaspoon* Black pepper: One-fourth teaspoon
• Eggs: Four * Grated fat-free Parmesan cheese: One-fourth cup
• Heat oven to 400Â°F and spread a large, shallow roasting pan with non-stick spray.*
• Put tomatoes, pepper, zucchini, onion, garlic, basil, salt, and pepper in the pan and spray with non-stick spray; toss to coat. Roast, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisp-tender, about 30 minutes.
• Spray ramekins or custard cups with non-stick spray. Divide vegetables evenly among cups. Make a well in the centre of the vegetables and carefully break one egg into each cup. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Place cups on baking sheet and bake until eggs are just set, 20 to 25 minutes.
• Then serve.
Here's the recipe to prepare Italian baked egg and vegetable ramekins: