Here are a few tips that will help you choose the right lip colour: (Agencies)
1. Pale pink: Instead of blah nudes that make teeth look more yellow, pick brightening shimmery pinks, says Marissa Nemes, a make-up artist in Miami.
2. Sheer pink: A hydrating, see through gloss with a hint of a berry (versus orange-y versions like coral) counteracts subtle yellowing.
3. Light pink: Bolder than sheer glosses, these matte rose shades have just the right blue undertone to minimize yellowish tinges on teeth.
4. Bright pink: Whether bubble gum or fuchsia, these electric blue-based colours dramatically brighten, says Edward Cruz, a New York-based make-up artist.
5. Bright red: Bold, opaque reds can make teeth appear up to two shades whiter, Nemes says. Apply two layers straight from the tube for a more intense effect.
6. Deep red: It's little surprise that the classic femme fatale colour creates the ultimate sexy smile. Apply with your finger for a lasting stain-like finish.
Here are a few tips that will help you choose the right lip colour: