Here are different ways to tuck in your shirt: (Agencies)
- The loose tuck: It is a good way to conceal a tummy.
- The tight tuck: The most classic of tucks, it gives a professional and polished look.
- The front tuck: It is ideal if you want the comfort of a no-tuck and the elegance of the full tuck. It is also good if you’re nervous about the material bunching up too much around your behind.
- The back tuck: It will help you show off your buttocks and hide your thighs. It is also the ideal way if your shirt has a longer hem in the back than in the front.
- The no-tuck: It is more casual option, but make sure your top isn’t too long.
Here are different ways to tuck in your shirt: