Here’s a list of fashion items that should be in every 40-year-old's closet, reported a website: (Agencies)
* A nice handbag: Spoil yourself and buy an expensive handbag that is hard to justify. You earned it.
* An evening coat: A coat that looks appropriate with a fancy dress and heels should be in your closet for sure.
* Diamonds: They don't need to be huge, but something that can sparkle your day.
* Leather gloves: They always look more polished and professional than a knit pair. Also, they don't get pulls. So, they won't need to be replaced frequently.
* A variety of slips: Make sure you have slips of all different lengths to go underneath your sheer clothes.
* A lounging robe: Robes made of silk and jersey can be worn while you are at home.
* A checkbook-sized wallet: The older we get, the more cards we end up collecting. A small purse just won't do it.
Here’s a list of fashion items that should be in every 40-year-old's closet, reported a website: