Style editors of Navabi - an online shop for plus size fashion, have shared the Do’s and Don’ts of showing your curves in their best light. (Agencies)
* Go for soft fabrics such as jersey, cotton, flannel or cashmere
* Figure-hugging shirts and blouses will look perfect on curvy women.
* Try narrow V-necklines, low-cut and single-breasted jackets
* Opt for straight-cut and wide trousers
* Pencil skirts with a high waistline can look wonderful on curvaceous figure.
* Avoid shiny fabrics such as satin, as well as thick materials such as velvet
* Double-breasted jackets and coats are big no for women with large chest.
* Avoid playful details such as ruffles or flounces in the bust area
* Skinny jeans, horizontal Stripes and halter neck tops can look horrible on curvy women.
Special tip for accessories:
* Loosely draped scarves can skilfully conceal a large chest. But be careful with accessories like brooches and short necklaces - they can make an ample bosom look even bigger.
Style editors of Navabi - an online shop for plus size fashion, have shared the Do’s and Don’ts of showing your curves in their best light.