Here's a list of risks you can take: (Agencies)
1. Wear a designer whose name you can't pronounce. Things in other languages are just fancier.
2. Try socks with sandals.
3. Instead of boring black glasses, opt for coloured frames.
4. Spend money on a pair of thigh-high boots.
5. Don't wear a gown to an event. Try a jumpsuit instead.
6. Gather courage to wear cut-out clothes. Almost everyone can wear them; it's just about finding the right cut-outs for your body type.
Here's a list of risks you can take: