Here are a few pros and cons of having big and small weddings. (Agencies)
- You can invite as many people you want, including your distant relatives.
- There will not only be a lot of guests, but helping hands too.
- The cost of the wedding will be quite high.
- It won't be a personal one as the guests will include more than your close family members and friends.
- It will take a lot of time to take wedding photographs.
- You can spend more time with your groom rather than attending to a long list of guests.
- It will be easy to organize.
- The wedding will be an intimate one.
- Guest list will be very selective.
- You might disappoint some family and friends who were not invited.
Here are a few pros and cons of having big and small weddings.