"The fire broke out due to a short circuit at the fourth floor of the Chief Managing Director (CMD) secretariat this morning," SBoP spokesman VP Gupta said.
    
The sweeper sounded the alert immediately after he saw some smoke in the recovery office of the bank, otherwise more damage could have been caused, he said.
    
Besides recovery office, the fourth floor of the building houses offices of General Manager, Human resources, personnel and Law Department, he added.

 

(Agencies)

Latest News from State News Desk