New Delhi: At least 15 people were injured on Monday when a fire broke out in a bakery in Chandni Chowk area, police said.
    
All the injured who sustained minor burns have been admitted to Lok Nayak Jayaprakash Hospital (LNJP), they said.
    
The incident took place on Monday afternoon at shop no 646 in Chandi Mahal Thana area. LPG gas leak-induced short-circuit is being said to be the reason behind the incident, a fire official said.
    
Five fire tenders were pressed into service.

 (Agencies)

Latest News from State News Desk