Bundi(Rajasthan):
Five children were seriously injured when a school van caught fire in the
district, police said on Friday.
    
The van of a private school was going to drop the students to Madhopura village from Gurukul Education Academy on Thursday when it caught fire.

The injured children, all below 10 years of age,have been admitted to a government  hospital here.

Station House Officer (SHO),Dai Police Station, said the fire broke out due to a short circuit in the van.

District Collector Shiv Kumar Agrawal said school administrators would be asked to properly maintain vehicles ferrying students.

(Agencies)

Latest News from State News Desk