Here is a list of such cricketers who used names of the edible items to represent themselves... Note: Images for representational purpose only.
1. Graham Onions: He is an English cricketer and plays for Durham in domestic circuit as a right arm fast-medium bowler. In April 2010, Wisden Cricketers' Almanack named him as one of its five cricketers of the year for 2009.
2. Clive Rice: Considered one of the best all-rounders of his generation, Rice couldn’t play Test cricket till 1991 because of South Africa’s apartheid forced exile. He was named Wisden cricketer of the year in 1981, he later played for Scotland too.
3. Allan Lamb: Born in South Africa, he played 79 Test matches for England. He was regarded as one of the best batsmen of his era. He scored over 4,500 runs at an average of 36.00. He scored 14 Test hundreds in his career.
4. Phil Mustard: The left-handed English wicketkeeper-batsman has often been compared to the legendary Adam Gilchrist.
5. Kola Burger: This cricketer from Namibia is the obvious choice in this list. Your always drink Kola with a Burger. This left-arm medium pacer has played 30 first class matches and claimed 109 wickets at an average of 22.53.
Here is a list of such cricketers who used names of the edible items to represent themselves...
Note: Images for representational purpose only.