Harrison shares her beauty tips and the products she uses to get the radiant and glowing look, reports a website: (Agencies)
Here are the tips and products that will help you recreate the look at home:
- Begin by contouring the skin using Studio Sculpt by Laura Mercier.
- Follow this by highlighting through the t-zone, all the way under the eyes and down the sides of the nose with MAC Prolongwear in NC15, a much lighter concealer.
- Buff the two shades in with a MAC 187 Duo Fibre Brush.
- Powder all over the skin using NARS Beach and a MAC 129 Powder Brush.
- Next, define and contour the cheekbones using NARS Laguna and a MAC 109 Contouring Brush. The brush is quite small in size which gives you great control.
- For the Eyes, use Kryolan HD Skinliner in 22 Brown and Girls with Attitude lashes in 'Short and Sweet’ for a natural look but to add volume and a flick!
- Define the brows with a Bobbi Brown eyebrow pencil in Brunette. Use a very light technique to draw tiny fine hairs, then comb the brow through to give a more natural illusion. This is one of Harrison's favourite products.
Harrison shares her beauty tips and the products she uses to get the radiant and glowing look, reports a website: