- Silver held steady at Rs 33,300 per kg in scattered deals.
- In Delhi, gold of 99.9 and 99.5 percent purity recovered by Rs 120 each to Rs 25,510 and Rs 25,360 per ten grams respectively. It had lost Rs 260 yesterday.
- Sovereign, however, traded at last level of Rs 22,200 per piece of eight grams in limited deals.
- On the other hand, silver ready ended flat at Rs 33,300 per kg, while weekly-based delivery drifted by Rs 96 to Rs 33,352 per kg.
- Silver coins held steady at Rs 46,000 for buying and Rs 47,000 for selling of 100 pieces.
Latest News from Business News Desk