New Delhi: Gold prices recovered Rs 45 to Rs 25,650 per 10 grams at the bullion market today, tracking a firm global trend, amid fresh buying by jewellers at the domestic spot market.
- Silver lacked buying support and plunged by Rs 330 to Rs 33,650 per kg.
- Globally, gold rose 0.5 percent to USD 1,074.39 an ounce in Singapore.
- In the national capital, gold of 99.9 percent and 99.5 percent purity edged up by Rs 45 each to Rs 25,650 and Rs 25,500 per 10 grams, respectively.
- The sovereign continued to be fetched at the previous level of Rs 22,200 per piece of eight grams.
- Silver ready dropped Rs 330 to Rs 33,650 per kg and weekly-based delivery by Rs 305 to Rs 33,745 per kg.
- Silver coins remained flat at Rs 48,000 for buying and Rs 49,000 for selling of 100 pieces in scattered deals.
Latest News from Business News Desk