New Delhi: Continuing its rising streak for the third straight day, gold prices added another Rs 60 to hit over three-week high of Rs 25,900 per 10 grams at the bullion market today, tracking a firming global trend amid pick up in buying by jewellers.
- Silver followed suit and advanced by Rs 50 to Rs 33,750 per kg due to increased offtake from industrial units and coin-makers.
- In the national capital, gold of 99.9 percent and 99.5 percent purity added another Rs 60 each to Rs 25,900 and Rs 25,750 per 10 grams respectively, a level last seen on December 14 last year.
- Sovereign also moved up by Rs 100 to Rs 22,300 per piece of eight grams on pick up in retailers buying.
- Silver ready gained another Rs 50 to Rs 33,750 per kg and weekly-based delivery edged up by Rs 5 to Rs 33,710 per kg.
- On the other hand, silver coins remained steady at Rs 48,000 for buying and Rs 49,000 for selling of 100 pieces.
Latest News from Business News Desk