1. True Beauty after all consists in purity of heart. Vasavi Dhir/JPN
2. Breach of promise is a base surrender of truth.
3. It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of Gold and Silver.
4. Experience has taught me that silence is part of the spiritual discipline of a votary of truth
5. How heavy is the toll of sins and wrongs that wealth, power and prestige exact from man.
6. And he would be friends with God must remain alone, or make the whole world his friend.
7. God can never be realized by one who is not pure of heart. Self-purification therefore must mean purification in all the walks of life.
8. Gift of life is the greatest of all gifts.
9. I think it is wrong to expect certainties in this world, where all else but God, that is Truth, is an uncertainty.
10. And I can say without the slightest hesitation, and yet in all humility, that those who say that religion has nothing to do with politics do not know what religion means.
1. True Beauty after all consists in purity of heart.