Hrithik who comes with unmatched looks, acting and dancing skills made his acting debut in Bollywood by playing a leading role in his father, Rakesh Roshan's romantic thriller 'Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai'. Read more: Hrithik Roshan in pics
On the birthday of Indian dancing superstar, we cite for you 10 unknown facts from Hrithik's life:
1. The official surname of Hrithik is Nagrath and not Roshan.
2. The first ever salary Hrithik received was Rs 100 from his grandfather J Om Prakash for grooving with Jeetendra. The 'Dhoom 2' star purchased 10 Hot Wheels cars with his first salary.
3. Hrithik Roshan's first wrist watch, a Swatch, was gifted by Sussanne (his girlfriend then).
4. Hrithik is an alumnus of Bombay Scottish School which boasts of a celebrity alumni like John Abraham, Ranbir Kapoor, Aamir Khan, Ekta Kapoor, Abhishek Bachchan and Aditya Chopra.
5. Hrithik Roshan delivered his first dialogue in the film Bhagwan Dada (1986) directed by his father.
6. The 'Kaho Na Pyaar Hai' actor was also the first choice of Farhan Akhtar to play Akshaye Khanna’s character Sid in 'Dil Chahta Hai' and that of SRK in Don.
7. In his childhood, Hrithik was traumatised because of stammering, a speech disorder that surfaced when he was around six years old and plagues him even today.
8. Hrithik also owns a fashion label brand for casual clothing called Hrx.
9. Hrithik who is also known as Duggu was given this name by his grandmother. Duggu goes rhyming with Rakesh Roshan's nickname Guddu.
10. Roshan made his debut as a playback singer in Kites (2010) and he has also sung for the films like 'Guzaarish' (2010) and 'Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara' (2013).
Hrithik who comes with unmatched looks, acting and dancing skills made his acting debut in Bollywood by playing a leading role in his father, Rakesh Roshan's romantic thriller 'Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai'.
Read more: Hrithik Roshan in pics