Hardoi, Jan 30 (Agencies): The toll has now risen to four as one more person died after inhaling poisonous gas leaked from a ruptured gas pipeline of a private chemical factory here, officials said on Sunday.

Pramod Shukla (40), who was referred to Lucknow in a serious state died at the trauma centre during treatment late last night, they said.

Pramod worked in a factory close to Amit Chemicals, where the gas leaked during shifting of pipelines on Saturday.

Three persons, including a woman, were killed and fifteen others fell ill due to the leakage in gas line of a private chemical factory in Sandila industrial area on Saturday, which was later sealed by the authorities.

Sri Ram (50), Mhole (45) and Indrana (44) died due to leakage in gas line of the chemical factory while fifteen others fell sick, out of which 12 were rushed to the trauma centre of KGMU hospital in the state capital.

A case has been registered against the owner of the factory, B N Lal, his son Amit Srivastava and an engineer, Shailendra in this connection