"After registry of a land, the process of mutation should be immediately initiated so that illegal land deals come to a stop and people trying to get ownership of the land they have bought are not unnecessarily harassed," Rawat told District Magistrates here on Thursday while reviewing the rate at which public complaints are redressed in the state.
"The registrar's office should be equipped with all facilities and arrangements should be made for on-the-spot land registry for the elderly," he said.
Noting that the complainant’s satisfaction is extremely important, he asked the officials to patiently listen to public grievances and redress them in a time-bound manner.
The Chief Minister said for every one km of road under state government's 'Hamara Gaon Hamari Sadak' (Our Village, Our roads) programme if the MLA or MP concerned gives 40 percent of the funds the remaining 60 percent will be provided by the state government.
He asked the officials to make the Kisan pension yojana more effective and and find out whether it is possible to do away with the mandatory clause of filing affidavits applicable to the beneficiaries of 'Kalakar Purohit Parityakta Vidhwa' pension scheme.

Latest News from State News Desk