New Delhi: The America based technology company Harman today launched Kardon One and the Esquire 2 portable speakers in India priced at Rs. 14,999 and Rs. 19,999 respectively.
The buyers can get the products through company website as well as from HK Sound Lounges around the country.
Following are the specifications of Harman Kardon One:
- The Harman Kardon One wireless speaker features a speakerphone apart from audio cable input.
- It offers 2x6W stereo output and includes HTC Connect Technology as well for easy pairing with HTC smartphones.
- The speaker can be used with Android, BlackBerry, iOS and Windows mobile OSes.
- The Harman Kardon one is made of aluminium unibody with an anodised coating and delivers up to 5 hours of playtime by its rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
- Like majority of the wireless speakers, this too connects with the device via Bluetooth.
- Weighing 512.5 grams, the speaker measures 68.7x180.0x68.2mm and has a frequency response ranging from 100Hz - 20kHz.
Following are the specifications of Harman Kardon Esquire 2:
- The Harman Kardon Esquire 2 portable speaker (seen above) features a quad microphone conferencing system along with echo noise cancelling technology.
- Four 'professionally-tuned' sound drivers, the speaker is said to have 360-degree voice pick up for better conferencing experience.
- The Esquire 2 features a built-in mic, also be used as a powerbank for smartphones.
- Like the Harman Kardon One, the Esquire 2 also supports Android, BlackBerry, iOS, and Windows mobile operating systems.
- Measuring 190x34x130mm, the Bluetooth-enabled speaker has a frequency response of 75Hz-20kHz and can deliver a play time of up to 8 hours using its 3200mAh lithium-polymer battery.
- It can give an output of 2x8W and a Bluetooth frequency range of 2.402GHz-2.480GHz.
- The speaker will be available in Black, Gold, and Grey.
Also read: Lenovo launches Vibe K5 plus for Rs 8,499 in India