- The private sector bank had a net profit of Rs 2,791 crore in the October-December quarter of last fiscal.
- Its total income rose to Rs 18,282 crore during the December quarter, from Rs 14,931 crore in the year-ago period.
- Net interest income grew 24 percent to Rs 7,068.5 crore during the quarter, driven by average assets growth of 28.2 percent and a net interest margin of 4.3 percent.
- The net non-performing assets (NPAs) as a percentage of total loans rose marginally to 0.29 percent at the end of December, from 0.26 percent in same period last year.
- Total deposits as of December, 2015 were over Rs 5.23 lakh crore, an increase of 26.5 per cent over December 2014.
- Shares of HDFC Bank were trading at Rs 1,044.60, up 1.39 percent, on the BSE.
Latest News from Business News Desk