- HDFC's net profit in the October-December period of the previous fiscal stood at Rs 2,179.01 crore.
- On a standalone basis, Housing Development Finance Corporation (HDFC) reported a rise of 6.7 percent in profit at Rs 1,520.51 crore during October-December period as against Rs 1,425.49 crore a year ago.
- The standalone income increased to Rs 7,327.69 crore for the quarter ended December 31, from Rs 6,882.52 crore.
- As of December 2015, the loan book of the lender stood at Rs 2,48,097 crore as against Rs 2,19,939 crore in the previous year.
- HDFC said the loans sold during the preceding 12 months amounting to Rs 12,975 crore were not included.
- The corporation mainly finances loans for purchase or construction of residential houses, commercial real estate and certain other purposes.
- Shares of HDFC closed 0.55 percent lower at Rs 1,167.70 on BSE.
Latest News from Business News Desk