New Delhi: On Sanjay Dutt’s last day in jail yesterday, there was one dramatic moment when his real and reel lives merged. As Sanjay Dutt was released from the Yerwada Jail this morning, here are the details what Sanju Baba did on his last day at the jail.
- Dutt woke up early at 6.30 am, did some yoga and exercised for a while.
- He had breakfast, along with a few dry fruits he had ordered from the prison canteen with his pocket money.
- After his bath, he mended his torn uniform.
- He went on an hour-long stroll in the prison compound with 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yusuf Nalwala, who occupies the adjacent cell.
- After smoking a bidi from the canteen, at 11 am Dutt proceeded to the radio station to work on his show.
- He also pre-recorded a few shows which will be aired after his release.
- He bid farewell to fellow inmates and began to prepare for his return home.
Revealed! Sanjay Dutt's plans after walking out of jail
Latest news from Entertainment News Desk