New Delhi: The Taiwan based technology company HTC has started the sale of its smartphone Desire 630 in India. To recall, the HTC Desire 630 was unveiled at MWC 2016 alongside Desire 530 and Desire 825 smartphones.
Priced at Rs 14,990, the latest smartphone will be available via company’s official website as well as retail stores. The company listing confirms that the HTC Desire 630 comes with 24-bit hi-res HTC Extreme Fidelity earphones, lanyard, and two-piece snap case free.
Following are the specifications of the device:
- The HTC Desire 630 features a 5-inch HD (720x1280 pixels) Super LCD display
- The smartphone is powered by a 1.6GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor
- The device is paired with 2GB RAM and 16GB of inbuilt storage
- The handset supports expandable storage via microSD card (up to 2TB)
- It runs HTC Sense 7 UI based Android 6.0 Marshmallow and supports dual-Nano SIMs
- It sports a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, and BSI sensor
- There is a 5-megapixel front camera with BSI sensor. Much like other HTC smartphones, the Desire 630 sports BoomSound speakers with Dolby Audio
- The handset is backed by a 2200mAh battery and comes with smart power saving mode
- It measures 146.9x70.9x8.3mm and weighs 140 grams
- Connectivity options on the handset include GPRS/ EDGE, Bluetooth 4.1, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS/ A-GPS, 4G, and Micro-USB
- The handset will be available in Stratus White and Graphite Grey colours