The smartphone is priced at CNY 2,299 (approximately Rs 23,500), and one will have to shell out CNY 2,499 (approximately Rs 25,500) for 4GB of RAM and 32GB along with more network support. The 4GB of RAM and 64GB onboard storage variant with QHD display is priced at CNY 2,799 (approximately Rs 28,600).
Following are the specifications of the device:
- The smartphone will be available in three variants which include 4GB RAM + 32GB onboard storage
- The highlight of the device is the dual-camera setup featuring two 12-megapixel rear snappers and dual-tone LED flash, laser autofocus, BSI sensor, and f/2.2 aperture.
- The smartphone also features an 8MP front-facing camera.
- The users will get to choose between a 5.7-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixels) display featuring 386ppi and 5.7-inch Quad HD (1440×2560 pixels) display with 515ppi.
- The former comes with 32GB onboard storage and the latter with 64GB storage.
- The V8 comes powered by octa-core Kirin 950 SoC and Mali T880 GPU and 4GB of RAM.
- The dual SIM devices get expandable memory slot up to 128GB.
- The V8 runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow with a layer of Huawei’s EMUI 4.1. Connectivity options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, GPS with A-GPS, USB Type-C port and infrared.
- Sensors on board include the gravity sensor, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, gyroscope, and magnetometer.
- It also bears a fingerprint sensor on the rear panel.
- It will be available in Platinum Gold, Rose Gold, Champagne Gold, and Glacier Silver colour variants.
- A 3500mAh battery completes the package, along with support for fast charging.