New Delhi: If it takes two to tango, then the collaboration of two companies culminates into something fascinating. The Wunderlich S1000 RR MadMax is an example of coming together of two among the best in the business manufacturing a product that gives a ‘wow’ feeling.
In collaboration with tire manufacturer Continental, Wunderlich – the Sinzig-based specialist in BMW motorcycle accessories – is getting a unique bike ready for action: BMW S1000RR; inspired by the MAD MAX film series.
- The Mad Max S1000RR offers a whole lot of technical finesse from the Sinzig-based company’s extensive product portfolio.
- The Wunderlich S1000 RR MadMax is a totally reworked and apocalypse-ified BMW S1000 RR designed by Nicholas Petit and built by Wunderlich, the world renowned BMW experts.
- The design was commissioned by tire manufacturer Continental to display their new meaty off road tire, the Continental TKC 80.
- This brute of a bike sits on TKC 80 studded tires with the new dimensions 120/70 B17 M/C 58Q and 180/55 B17 M/C 73Q.
- The ab S1000RR and knobby tires make the bike a beast in the hostile terrains as well.
- The bike has 200hp output, making this one of the best road bikes in the world.