Here, we bring top low cost cars from across the globe: Source: Therichest
1. Tata Nano: Tata Motors manufactured cars at cost of Rs 1 Lakh (Limited stocks) for lower middle class. 'Nano' has been considered revolutionary automobile product due to its low cost.
2. Chery QQ: The Chinese company manufactured low cost car in 2010 priced at Rs 2.50 lakh.
3. Maruti Suzuki 800: Maruti Suzuki 800 car was revolutionary vehicle as it served middle class in 1980s. Its starting price was Rs 2.35 Lakh.
4. Geely MR: The price of Chinese car is Rs 3 lakh. The car is popularly known as 'Merrie'.
5. Geely HQ SRC: The price of Chinese vehicle is Rs 3.25 lakh. The Geely HQ SRC is a five-seater car.
6. Chery A1: The Chinese automobile manufacturer built sedan at price of Rs 4 lakh. The length of Chery A1 is 3,700 millimeters and the width is 1,578 millimeters.
7. Tata Indica: Indian company Tata Motors manufactured small car at price of Rs 5.50 lakh. It was one of the first indigenous cars.
8. Hyundai i10: The South Korean automobile company has manufactured low cost small car at price of Rs 4.50 lakh. Its original version was 'i10' which was launched in 2007.
Here, we bring top low cost cars from across the globe: