New Delhi: After the successful run of Bingo 21 and Bingo 20 android smartphone in India, the American based technology company InFocus has launched its third Bingo series, the Bingo 50.
Priced at an affordable range of Rs 7,499, the smartphone will be available via online shopping website Snapdeal starting from March 21. Interested users can register for sales starting today.
Following are the specifications of the device:
- The Infocus Bingo 50 is a dual-SIM supporting smartphone that runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow out-of-the-box along with the company's own InLife UI 2.0 skin on top.
- It features a 5-inch HD (720x1280 pixels) resolution On-Cell display
- The smartphone is powered by a quad-core MediaTek MT6735 processor clocked at 1.3GHz, clubbed with 3GB of RAM.
- The handset houses an 8-megapixel rear autofocus camera with f/ 2.2 aperture and LED flash, along with a front-facing camera with the same specifications sans the LED flash support.
- Both cameras use Samsung S5K3H7 module offering back-side illumination for better low-light performance.
- The smartphone also features 16GB inbuilt storage, which can be expanded via a microSD card (up to 64GB).
- On the connectivity front, the Infocus Bingo 50 includes 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and Micro-USB connectivity.
- The handset is backed by a 2500mAh battery, and will be available in Sandstone Gray and Leather Black colour variants.
InFocus says the first 100 buyers of the Bingo 50 smartphone will get a free Rock Selfie Stick worth Rs. 1,000. The smartphone is also said to house a variety of India-based local themes along with an advanced screenshot feature that lets users edit the capture range and take a shot for full page and article.
Also read: InFocus BINGO 21 launched on Snapdeal at Rs 5,499