To recall, the company has launched its 4G-enabled Aqua Secure smartphone last week in India. Priced at Rs. 6,499, the company said the Aqua Secure was the first smartphone in its lineup that sport a fingerprint scanner last week.
Following are the features of Intex Cloud String HD:
- The Intex Cloud String HD, much like the recently unveiled Aqua Secure, supports 4G LTE bands in India - FDD-LTE Band 3 (1800MHz), Band 5, and TDD-LTE Band 40 (2300MHz).
- The smartphone also supports VoLTE (voice over LTE) with HD voice call compatibility.
- Another notable feature of the Cloud String HD is its fingerprint sensor which sports a mirror-glass finish.
- The dual-SIM (4G+4G) supporting Intex Cloud String HD smartphone features a 5-inch HD (720x1280 pixels) display with a pixel density of 294ppi
- The smartphone runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop out-of-the-box.
- The handset is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core Spreadtrum (SC9832A) SoC clubbed with 1GB of RAM.
- It packs 8GB of inbuilt storage and supports expandable storage via microSD card (up to 32GB).
- The Cloud String HD smartphone sports an 8-megapixel autofocus rear camera with LED flash along with a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
- Connectivity options include GPRS/ EDGE, 3G, GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and Micro-USB.
- Measuring 144.5x72.5x8.7mm, the Cloud String HD smartphone weighs 150 grams.
- The 2200mAh battery is rated to deliver up to 7 hours of talk time and up to 190 hours of standby time on 2G network completes the package.