Censor board chief Pahlaj Nihalani had earlier demanded 11 cuts in the Priyanka Chopra-starrer action drama and had threatened Jha to give the film an 'A' certificate if necessary changes were not made.
"There are just two cuts now but they are very minor. They asked me to just tone down little bit. He (Nihalani) had asked for 11 cuts. Now, we have been allowed everything including the language. There are no objections," Jha said.
"The tribunal appreciated the film and called it a very powerful movie. They said they don't want to disrupt it”, he added.
'Jai Gangaajal' is a sequel to Jha's 2003 hit 'Gangaajal', which starred Ajay Devgn.
The 63-year-old director had first gone to the examining committee but the members there had a difference of opinion. He then approached the revising committee, which was presided by Nihalani himself.
'Jai Gangaajal' will release on March 4.


Latest news from Entertainment News Desk