"I am really happy that "Nach Baliye" has called us again," Jay told reporters here on Tuesday during the promo shoot for the show.

"This is the show ('Nach Baliye') where I proved myself as a dancer and people started taking me seriously as a dancer I am happy with that," he added.

"Nach Baliye 6" went on air in November on Star Plus with 11 couples. So far there has been three eliminations - Lata Sabharwal-Sanjeev Seth, Amrapali Gupta-Yash and Bruna Abdullah-Omar. However, Jay is praise for everyone.

"They all are doing fantastic. Half of them are my friends only. I am not going there to support them, but I have good wishes for all of them. Hope, the best couple wins," he said.

A weekend show, "Nach Baliye 6", being judged by actress Shilpa Shetty, director Sajid Khan and choreographer Terence Lewis, now sees Raqesh Vashisth-Riddhi Dogra, Rithvik Dhanjani-Asha Negi, comedians Kiku Sharda and Raju Srivastav with their wives, 'Masterchef Season 3' winner Ripudaman Handa-Shivangi and handicapped break dancer Vinod Thakur vying for the title.

(Agencies)

Latest Newsfrom Entertainment News Desk