Jamshedpur: Three members of a family including a woman were electrocuted in Manpur village, about 28 kms from here, under Potka block of East Singhbhum district on Friday, official said.
        
The 61-year old spread her wet clothes on a wire for drying when that came in contact with a live wire, BDO, Potka, Payal Raj said.
        
As other two male members rushed to her rescue on hearing the scream they were also electrocuted, she said adding that a police team went to the spot.

(Agencies)

Latest News from Jharkhand News Desk