Addressing a gathering in Tiloi of Amethi Lok Sabha constituency, Singh said "the main agenda of other parties is to stop Narendra Modi (from becoming the next Prime Minister) at any cost to shield their corrupt practices".

He alleged that "Congress likes the model of Robert Vadra to make crores from simple hundreds but how it is possible for others". He also criticized the UPA government for "looting the country with open hands".

He cautioned people belonging to OBCs that "if Congress succeeds in providing 18 percent quota to Muslims, OBCs will be lessened to only 9 percent as the total quota for OBCs cannot exceed 27 percent."

He also criticized Congress for "playing dirty politics in the name of pseudo-secularism".

Accompanied by party nominee Smriti Irani, Singh also took dig at Samajwadi Party and BSP.

He appealed to the people to vote for the BJP nominee "to form a stable and development oriented government at the Centre led by Narendra Modi".

Addressing the gathering, Irani said "despite investment of crores of rupees in Amethi it is far away from real development and for this Congress and the incumbent MP Rahul Gandhi are responsible".

Later the BJP nominee, who is pitted against Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi and AAP's Kumar Vishwas, held a road show in Jagdishpur.


Latest News from State News Desk