The Karbonn Quattro L50 HD marks the debut of the company's new 'Quattro' series in the market.
Following are the specifications of the device:
- The dual-SIM supporting Karbonn Quattro L50 HD runs Kandy UI v1.0 based on Android 5.1 Lollipop out-of-the-box.
- It features a 5-inch HD (720x1280 pixels) resolution IPS display
- The device packs a quad-core SoC (unspecified) clocked at 1.3GHz.
- Karbonn Quattro L50 HD clubs with 2GB RAM.
- The Karbonn Quattro L50 HD features a 13-megapixel rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, phase detection autofocus (PDAF), Blue Glass filter, and LED flash.
- The device has a 5-megapixel fixed focus front-facing camera for clicking selfie shots.
- The smartphone bears 16GB of inbuilt storage, which can be expanded via a microSD card (up to 32GB).
- The budget handset is backed by a 2600mAh Li-Po battery, which is rated to deliver up to 200 hours of standby time, 8 hours of 2G/ 3G talk time, and 4 hours of 4G talk time.
- As for the connectivity, the Karbonn Quattro L50 HD supports 4G LTE networks (Indian bands supported), Bluetooth, Wi-Fi (dual band), GPS, and Micro-USB.
- The smartphone measures 141x71x8.8mm, the smartphone weighs 134 grams
- Karbonn Quattro L50 HD will be available in Coffee, Blue, and Grey colour variants from Amazon India.